Sentech’s VetraFin A- Series System is a highly transparent, cost-effective aluminum fin structural glass system for facades with either full-height face glass or horizontal joints. This proprietary system offers unparalleled flexibility in design and finish options, offering simple lines, minimal connections and a unique look with no exterior hardware, bolts or plates. It can be used with monolithic, laminated or insulated glass for a wide variety of applications- including Blast-resistant and Bullet-resistant Applications, Overhead Applications, Floor/Step-on Applications and Facade Applications on walls over 100-feet tall with mid-span bracing, or walls up to 40-feet tall without mid-span bracing. The VetraFin A-Series System offers unparalleled flexibility in finish options and can be used with insulated units up to 60-feet tall.
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Walls 100'+ with mid-span bracing
- Walls up to 40', without mid-span bracing
- Maximum IGU size with high-performance coatings = 10'-9" x 60'
- Recommended fin spacing = 6' to 8'
- Use with monolithic, laminated & insulated glass