Dynamic & Minimalist, Sentech’s VetraNet Systems offer optimally transparent solutions, using pre-tensioned cables to create an optical “net” effect. These systems can be designed using one or two-way cable arrangements on walls up to 100-feet tall. Inherently flexible, incredibly durable and resistant to high environmental loads, VetraNet facades efficiently transfer gravity, wind and seismic loads to the perimeter support structure. These proprietary systems can be used to design flat or curved facades, multiple varieties of facade shapes and aspect ratios, as well as blast-resistant or bullet-resistant applications. The system is typically designed with all tempered glass types (coated-insulated, laminated, monolithic), enabling the highest performance through efficient load transfer, energy savings and maximum transparency.
- Fitting shape options: diamond, round, oval or custom
- Fitting connection options: point or patch
- 316 stainless steel construction
- 1-way or 2-way cable arrangements
- Maximum wall height for 1-way cables = 60'
- Maximum wall height for 2-way cables = 100'
- Recommended panel aspect ratio = 1 to 1.3
- Recommended cable spacing = 6' to 8'
- Use with all tempered glass types (insulated, laminated, monolithic)