Emphasizing transparency and minimal visual impediments, Sentech’s proprietary VetraPoint System offers unparalleled simplicity and design flexibility. Our VetraPoint system allows for the utmost architectural creativity in the design process- from connection details to support structure options. The VetraPoint System cane be any combination of glass fins, steel fins, cable trusses or aluminum fins. The system can be used with a wide variety of glass types, including monolithic, laminated and insulated. Fully concealed and embedded fitting options are available. This system can be used to design Façade Applications, Overhead Applications, Floor/Step-on Applications, Entrance Applications and Blast-resistant and Bullet-resistant structural glass applications.
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Walls up to 60' tall
- Fin depths up to 3'-0"
- Maximum fin height without splices = 25'-0"
- Maximum IGU height with soft (sputtered) coatings = 12'-0"
- Maximum IGU height with hard (pyrolitic) coatings = 16'-0"
- Recommended maximum fin spacing = 7'-0"