Sentech’s Quarterly Newsletter is out! Our latest bulletin includes news and content you may have missed over the the second quarter of 2021, while also discussing some of the economic trends we are seeing in the structural glass marketplace. We also feature our latest blogs, highlight project & product updates, and showcase Sentech in the news and our latest AIA continuing education opportunities.
Learn more –> Quarterly Newsletter
Not registered for our quarterly mailing list? –> Subscribe
Excerpt below [Read more HERE]
Friends and Colleagues,
Summer is in full swing! As we dive into the third quarter of 2021, we would like to share some of the developments we are seeing in the construction marketplace.
Over the past 3 months, we have seen signs of a strong recovery and signs of a positive demand trajectory in several construction market sectors. Bid activity and project releases have sped up in the healthcare, institutional and high-tech construction sectors during the second quarter, fueling increased demand for high-end façades; we also observed signs of commercial construction recovery in pockets across the US. We expect this trend to continue into the fall, and are optimistic that with continued re-openings and post-pandemic return-to-work policies across the US, 2021 will be a year of growth and will set the path for full recovery in our industry by early 2022.
Although we project market segment growth, we also realize that our world has changed forever. Global markets have transitioned to a new normal which is still unfolding, employers are in the process of adapting
to the transition away from a shut-down economy, raw materials have become increasingly scarce as supply chains have been impacted, and globalization has been affected by exponential increases in freight and transportation costs. Sentech continues to adapt to these realities as we strive to surpass our client’s expectations and maintain our drive for excellence.
- “Glass Re-Imagined: Glazing Evolution Creates New Opportunities in Structural Glass”– Sentech’s Director of Business Development, Dave Dunham, featured in USGlass Magazine
- Expanded our sales representation network to include Jodan Architectural (Florida/Caribbean) and Edify Studios (Pacific Northwest)
- Sentech Releases Customizable All-Glass Storefront Solutions – VersaFront System featured in Glass Magazine
- Richard Kaire promoted to Director of Engineering & Design, Steve Ducotey Promoted to Director of Technology
- VetraFin Impact Product Brochure released – the largest Florida-approved structural glass system on the market
And don’t forget to scroll all the way to the end to check out new CEU course offerings in the Continuing Education section!
– The Sentech Team